Hello fellow cheapskates 😉
Are you looking for a fun, free workout that you can do at home with equipment you can make yourself? (see my milk carton weights post for info on how to make these).
Then look no further – check out this FREE milk carton workout.
And ignore the strange looks from your family when they find you in the kitchen, wildly swinging sand-filled milk cartons around the place. You’ll show them!
Here is the breakdown of the exercises in the video, follow along for a great 40 minute full-body workout.
3-5 minute warm up (boxer shuffle, jumping jacks, high knees, butt kickers, mobility exercises…)
Circuit A **repeat x3**
- 30 secs Kettlebell swings (using 2 cartons)
- 30 secs Goblet Squat (using 1 carton)
- 30 secs Deadlift (using 2 cartons)
- 30 secs Seated Shoulder Press (using 2 cartons)
- 30 secs rest
Circuit B **repeat x3**
- Alternating leg lunges (10 each leg)
- Shoulder press and step (10 each side)
- 15 Weighted Squats (using 2 cartons)
- 15 Tricep Kickbacks
- 15 Bicep Curls/Hammer Curls
- 30 secs rest
Core circuit (optional) **repeat x2**
- 30 secs Russian Twist (using 1 carton)
- 30 secs long arm crunch (using 1 carton)
Finisher (do at high intensity) **repeat by 3, no rest**
- 10 Kettlebell swings
- 5 burpees
Cool down and stretch
And if you want to know more about our next 60 Day Transformation program, check out the 60 Day Transformation Website for details, and complete the application form to arrange a call. Now is the time to start!