- Do you want to get in shape, but feel self-conscious working out in a gym environment?
- Do you work from home and find it difficult to get the time to exercise?
- Are you home-based minding children or relatives, and would like to work on your fitness?
- Do you work unusual hours so find it difficult to train with a local club, fitness group or attend classes?
- Do you want to improve a specific area of your fitness or sport, but you’re not sure where do start?
- Do you already exercise regularly, but you’re looking to move to the next level in terms of fitness?
If you are based in Galway, then PT2U is just what you are looking for.
PT2U is a Personal Training service that offers personal training from the comfort of your own home, where Carrie will come to YOU – no need for you to go to the gym!
Carrie is a qualified Personal Trainer, Fitness Instructor and Nutritional Therapist
with a keen interest in helping people to incorporate exercise and a balanced, healthy lifestyle into their busy lives.
She is also qualified in pre-/post natal exercise.
She is currently working as a fitness class instructor with Baby Body Fit and as a Personal Trainer based in Ocean Fitness gym in Salthill, Galway. Carrie also runs online programs specifically tailored for busy women who want to get back in shape and return to a healthy lifestyle.
The PT2U service offers the following:
- 3 x visits from a qualified Personal trainer to your own home
- A fitness program based on your requirements, designed with your goals & abilities in mind
- A full health & fitness assessment
- All necessary equipment and tools provided
- General fitness instruction to develop and/or improve technique
- Fatloss training
- Sports-specific training
- Nutritional advice based on your training requirements
- Outdoor training
- Competitive rates and discounts for students & over-65’s
Sign Up HERE for More Information:
Or feel free to contact me directly:
Call or text – 087-9701036