If you suffer from a lack of energy, you’re not alone. But there are ways to combat that sluggish feeling.
Here are my 5 tips to jump-start your energy levels. Take a look at the videos to get some more info.
1. Drink enough WATER to avoid getting dehydrated – 2 litres per day is recommended, but in the warm weather make sure to drink more.
2. EAT REGULAR, well-portioned meals – you should try to eat every three hours
3. EXERCISE, especially when you don’t feel like it. This is normally when you will benefit most
4. Take a 10 minute POWER NAP between 12-3pm
5. Have PROTEIN sources in your snacks, especially if you snack on fruit.